Warp & Weft Honey - Workshop Twill - Pine
With that wonderful bit of stretch and strength that is characteristic of twill weaves, the Workshop Twill is perfect for garment and bag sewing, but also lightweight enough to work in patchwork.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric.
- Collection: Warp & Weft Honey
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton twill
- Weight: oxford weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a twill weave with smooth texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: solid, tonal, texture, yarn dye
- Project: Weftovers, Table Runner & Napkins, Arenite, Wilder Gown
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.