Splatters and drips - it's not Jackson Pollock, but Rashida Coleman-Hale! Layering of color creates lovely depth and will make Speckled your favorite go-to staple fabric.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a diamond repeat.
- Collection: Speckled
- Designer: Rashida Coleman-Hale for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, metallic gold
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: speckle, splatter, paint, blender, tonal
- Project: Jelly Rainbow
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.