Alexia brings her hand carved stamp motifs to this stunning wideback fabric. Perfect for duvet covers, quilt backs, draperies, and other home decor projects, this design is also perfect in smaller pieces for patchwork and garment sewing.
This is a printed woven unbleached cotton fabric with a stripe repeat. Pattern repeats approximately every 24".
- Collection: Moonglow
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% unbleached cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 108" (274cm)
- Colors: grey, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: block print, hand carved stamp, flower, floral, butterfly, hand, star, heart, moon
- Recommended For: quilt backing, draperies, patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Pakistan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.