Look closely and you'll see the magic in this stripe: the pattern in the weave changes from stripe to stripe, creating an incredible depth and texture.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Candlelight Wovens
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, white, metallic silver
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: stripe, geometric, yarn dye
- Project: Weftovers, Table Runner & Napkins, Arenite, Wilder Gown, Candlelight Stocking
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.