Beautiful cherry blossoms are printed on a silky, lightweight sateen wideback fabric - amazing for quilt backs, blouses, dresses, and more!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a tossed repeat.
- Collection: Whatnot
- Designer: Rashida Coleman-Hale
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton sateen
- Weight: lightweight
- Width: 108" (274cm)
- Colors: blue, white, pink
- Opacity: sheer
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, cherry blossom, hana, hanami, Japan, wideback, sateen
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Pakistan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.