Currently dreaming of a candy necklace with crunchy candy skulls that looks just like this...
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Boo!
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg & Rashida Coleman-Hale for Cotton + Steel
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, pink, red, blue, purple, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Halloween, autumn, fall, skull, skeleton, calavera, Dia de los Muertos, Day of the Dead, bead chain, stripe
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.