Koi Pond - 1000 Cranes - Aloe
In Japan, the stately crane (or tsuru) is a symbol of good luck, or, more specifically, of peace and longevity. It is said that cranes live for 1,000 years, which is the origin of the belief that folding 1,000 origami cranes will bring you good luck and make your wishes come true.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Koi Pond
- Designer: Rashida Coleman-Hale for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: green, natural, orange
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: crane, tsuru, bird, cloud, sun, sky, good luck, lucky, Japan
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.