Quilters everywhere tell us how much they love our Warp + Weft Premium Yarn Dye line and wanted even more bright cheerful tartans, stripes, ginghams, and checks! Timeless colors and weaves appeal to all types of quilters from traditional to modern and are easy to use in a range of projects from soft baby quilts to apparel.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Warp + Weft 2
- Designer: Modern Quilt Studio
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: yellow, orange
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: stripe, yarn dye, garment sewing
- Projects: Color Blast
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.