This sweet, retro panel is ready to go as-is, or use it for patchwork blocks, or fussy cut the motifs for something super special!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Panel measures approximately 24" by WOF (width of fabric), and individual motifs measure approximately 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" before the decorative edging.
- Collection: Beauty Shop
- Designer: Melody Miller + Sarah Watts for Cotton + Steel
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, pink, red, orange, green, blue, grey, black
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: hankie, handkerchief, swan, beauty shop, salon, manicure, cat, kitty, kitten, horse, flower, floral, chicken, hen, butterfly, butterflies, typewriter, scissors, sewing, retro, vintage, mid-century
- Recommended For: patchwork, fussy cutting, bags and pouches, quilt backs
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.