In revisiting the Art History 101 collection, Marcia Derse has created this epic digital print with swatches and background designs from Art History 101. The unusually large repeat makes this fabric perfect for a whole cloth quilt or quilt backing.
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a large scale stripe repeat. Pattern repeats approximately every 1.75 yards (63"). Curiosity comes with the assurance of Oeko-tex certification, which certifies that no harmful chemicals were used in the production, processing, or finishing of these goods.
- Collection: Curiosity
- Designer: Marcia Derse
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, grey, black, red, yellow, green, blue, orange, purple, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: art, artist, paint, painting, abstract, modern, cheater, whole cloth
- Projects: Redwood Tote, Roaming, Line By Line, Curiosity Pillow Set
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.