Art History 101 - Timeline: Lecture - Black
With a full panel repeat, this incredible collage print is perfect for garment sewing, whole cloth quilts, quilt backs, and more.
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a full width of fabric repeat. Pattern repeats lengthwise approximately every 24".
- Collection: Art History 101
- Designer: Marcia Derse
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, natural, orange, yellow, red, green, blue, pink, grey
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: collage, abstract, art, painting, artist, modern
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.