It could be a game of pick up sticks, or the briar patch, or a spilled box of toothpicks... either way, a fun print with lots of movement!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Rancho Relaxo
- Designer: Libs Elliott
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: grey
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: mid-century modern, retro, vintage, abstract, toothpick, thorn, spike, pastel
- Project: Redondo
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, home dec projects
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.