With interlocking shapes reminiscent of the Fibonacci sequence - or perhaps Bauhaus art - this print stands-alone with its beautiful linework.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Rancho Relaxo
- Designer: Libs Elliott
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, grey
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: mid-century modern, retro, vintage, abstract, geometric, Fibonacci sequence, math, golden ratio, Bauhaus, pastel
- Project: Redondo
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, home dec projects
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.