This beautiful garden is bursting with blooms and color.
Drawn in the style of a typical Liberty botanical, Westbourne Posy features an array of mixed stylized flowers including daisies, anemones, and verbena. Originally created during the 1930s, this pretty design is both timeless and versatile.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional diamond repeat.
- Collection: The Carnaby Collection
- Designer: Liberty of London
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, purple, green, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, garden, meadow, posy
- Projects: Bohemian Brights, Retro Indigo
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.