This may be the view from the yellow submarine.
Sunny Afternoon was originally designed in-house by the Liberty Fabrics team in 2008. Revived and recolored especially for The Carnaby Collection, this magical landscape bursts with natural wonders and scenic vistas. Patterned clouds, suns, rainbows, stars, trees, and flowers come together to create a psychedelic and colorful countryside.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: The Carnaby Collection
- Designer: Liberty of London
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, brown, blue, red, yellow, green, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, tree, meadow, landscape, pop, psychedelic, cloud, garden
- Projects: Bohemian Brights, Retro Indigo
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.