Can you find the little bunny path through the poppies?
This charming little floral was originally created for Liberty toward the end of the 1960s. Stylized and multi-colored poppies follow a subtle upward trail, conjuring up images of long walks through a blooming spring meadow.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional diamond repeat.
- Collection: The Carnaby Collection
- Designer: Liberty of London
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, red, purple, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, garden, meadow, poppy, trail
- Projects: Bohemian Brights, Retro Indigo
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.