Teeny, tiny little blooms are an excellent coordinate for just about every project!
Based on design Bloomsbury Blossom, but created as a monochrome interpretation of the original. This all-over tiny floral is reimagined as a refreshing silhouette version, offering a versatile option as a quilting coordinate.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: The Carnaby Collection
- Designer: Liberty of London
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: red, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, garden, meadow, tiny, teensy
- Projects: Bohemian Brights, Retro Indigo
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.