Smoke & Rust - Mountain Speak Text - Rust
If you're ever stuck and can't remember the definition for coddiwomple, then this is the print for you!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat. This print is railroaded.
- Collection: Smoke & Rust
- Designer: Lella Boutique
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: orange, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: text, typography, font, mountain, travel, adventure, outdoors, dictionary, definition
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.