This incredible panel features a complete alphabet, a cheater border panel, and modern icons that are perfect for fussy cutting!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Panel measures approximately 30" by WOF (width of fabric).
- Collection: First of Infinity
- Designer: Kazue Nakajima & Kumiko Fujita
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, black, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: alphabet, panel, text, typography, font, icon, iconography, modern, graphic design, bicycle, airplane, suitcase, travel, sewing machine, clock, scissors, hanger, spool, book, glasses, cloud, umbrella, iron, car, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.