This print is like Where's Waldo, only it's Where's the Snail?
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Fuwafuwa-san No Bokujo
- Designer: Hitomi Osumi
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, yellow, brown, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: snail, insect, bug, tree, windmill, Dutch, Netherlands, Holland, meadow, kawaii
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.