Composed of prints from Far Far Away, Briar Rose, Kinder, Tiger Lily, Mendocino, and Sleeping Porch, Heather Ross' 20th Anniversary Collection is an all-star group of Heather's favorite prints. These sweet unicorns from Far Far Away are taking a mid-day nap in a peaceful meadow.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Heather Ross' 20th Anniversary
- Designer: Heather Ross
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: orange, brown, pink, yellow, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: unicorn, meadow, flower, floral, fairy tale, fantasy
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.