The lovely, and somewhat angsty, Rapunzel peeks out the window of her tower and brushes her long, golden locks.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large scale half drop repeat.
- Collection: Far Far Away 2
- Designer: Heather Ross
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44/45" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, brown, orange, yellow, pink, white
- Project: Dreams and Stars, Storybook Castle
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Rapunzel, princess, tower, castle, hair brush, hair pin, bird, flower, fairy tale
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.