You've gotta have all the right gear, but make sure it isn't tack-y. (hahahaha!)
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat. West Hill comes with the assurance of Oeko-tex certification, which certifies that no harmful chemicals were used in the production, processing, or finishing of these goods.
- Collection: West Hill
- Designer: Heather Ross
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: brown, black, white, orange
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: horse, equestrian, ride, riding, stable, saddle, stirrup, jodhpurs, breeches, paddock boot, show coat, gloves, helmet, cap, tack
- Project: Spoolish
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.