A beautiful underwater garden is home to coral, anemones, and a cute little sea snail.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat. Malibu comes with the assurance of Oeko-tex certification, which certifies that no harmful chemicals were used in the production, processing, or finishing of these goods.
- Collection: Malibu
- Designer: Heather Ross
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, green, orange, red, yellow, blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: coral, reef, anemone, sea snail, ocean, wave, sea, Malibu, California, beach
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.