Perfect for all of your geometric, spatial, and celestial calculations and projections, this panel will solve the problem!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Panel measures approximately 24" by WOF (width of fabric). Each panel includes 15 different motifs which measure approximately 6 7/8" in diameter.
- Collection: Redux
- Designer: Giucy Giuce
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: yellow
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: geometric, modern, math, science, fractal, panel
- Project: Bakula
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel. Orders for multiple panels will be cut continuously as inventory permits.