Filled with some of her favorite quotes, this beautiful panel by Stacie Bloomfield of Gingiber can be divided into 4 separate mini projects, like in the Trinkets Wall Hanging, used all together, like in the Dwell In Possibility Quilt, or in any other way you see fit!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Full panel measures approximately 36" by WOF (width of fabric). Individual mini panels measure approximately 17 3/4" x 22".
- Collection: Dwell in Possibility
- Designer: Gingiber
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, brown, pink, orange, grey, natural, metallic gold
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: moth, insect, bug, deer, flower, floral, quote, book, library, text, typography, panel
- Projects: Trinkets Wall Hanging, Dwell In Possibility Quilt
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.