This modern dot pattern has a casual, hand-drawn feel. Metallic silver birds and small, abstract fragments serve as background accents.
This is a printed woven cotton/linen blend fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: echino
- Designer: Etsuko Furuya
- Fiber Content: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Weight: canvas weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, red, metallic silver
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: polka dot, spot, bird, Japanese fabric
- Project: echino Backpack
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.