Another brick in the wall...
This is a printed woven linen/cotton blend fabric with a stripe repeat. The Balboa collection is overprinted on Essex, making it perfect to mix and match with all of your Essex favorites.
- Collection: Balboa
- Designer: Erin Dollar
- Fiber Content: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight (6.5oz per square yard)
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: grey, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: block, tile, geometric, graphic, modern, garment sewing
- Project: City Blocks, Starry Skies, Meadowland
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.