This cast of characters is straight out of a Wes Anderson film. Let the hijinks ensue.
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a double border repeat. This print is railroaded.
- Collection: The Littlest Family's Big Day
- Designer: Emily Winfield Martin
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, natural, brown, white, grey, black
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: gnome, elf, squirrel, cat, bear, snail, bird, raccoon, bunny, rabbit, bee, spider, fairy, fairies, lizard, mouse, mice, border print
- Project: Little Wanderers
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.