The Newsprint Group features designs from multiple collections reworked in a neutral palette of black, grey, natural, and gold metallic touches. From the Once Upon a Time collection comes this abstract and textural print of circles on a mottled background.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Newsprint: Once Upon a Time
- Designer: Oka Emi
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, natural, grey
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: circle, polka dot, spot, abstract, texture, modern, Japan
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.