The Newsprint Group features designs from multiple collections reworked in a neutral palette of black, grey, natural, and gold metallic touches. From Kibori (meaning wood carving) comes this beautiful print featuring an abstraction of flowers from Tara, the Japanese angelica tree.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a diamond repeat.
- Collection: Newsprint: Kibori
- Designer: Chiemi Fujita
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: grey, white, metallic gold
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, sun, Japan, Japanese angelica tree
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.