Cotton + Steel Basics consist of a fantastic grouping of staple prints that mix and match beautifully with seasonal print releases and also stand on their own for your sewing projects. Mishmesh is a geometric design that is reminiscent of netting or another woven mesh design.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Cotton + Steel Basics
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: grey
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: mesh, weave, net, geometric, tonal, blender, modern, Japan
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.