Cotton + Steel Basics - Add It Up - Bison Blue
Cotton + Steel Basics consist of a fantastic grouping of staple prints that mix and match beautifully with seasonal print releases and also stand on their own for your sewing projects. Teensy, tiny plus signs are printed on this fantastic staple print.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a diamond repeat.
- Collection: Cotton + Steel Basics
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: math, plus, equation, science, blender, tonal
- Project: Add It Up #CSinstapattern
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.