This folk art inspired print has a modern Nordic vibe, with animals, fruits, and geometric motifs.
This is a printed woven cotton oxford fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Designer: Cotorienne by Anyan
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton oxford
- Weight: oxford weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: green, blue, white, orange
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: deer, reindeer, bird, moon, candle, apple, Scandinavian, modern, folk art, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.