Calling all birders! I'm going to need an assist in identifying all of these beauties.
This is a printed woven organic cotton poplin fabric with a directional stripe repeat. Main flock motif (excluding the stragglers) measures 14.25" wide by 6.25" high. Pattern repeats approximately every 12".
- Collection: Charley Harper Summer Vol. 2
- Designer: Charley Harper
- Fiber Content: 100% organic cotton poplin
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, grey, black, brown, red, green, purple, orange, yellow, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: bird, flock, owl, night, nighttime, moon, star, organic
- Projects: Summer Pinwheels
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.