This lovely tonal grid is split across the width into two analogous colorways, giving you 2 fabrics in one!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Jetty
- Designer: Carolyn Friedlander
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight (4.3 oz)
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, green, black
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: grid, tile, tonal, blender, abstract, modern
- Note: This print shifts color across the width of fabric. Approximately 18.25" is the darker color, with the remainder in the lighter color (approximately 25") across the width.
- Projects: Eads, Hearts
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.