Let us know if you see butterflies in this rorschach test... we will plan accordingly.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large scale directional stripe repeat. Print repeats approximately every 15".
- Collection: Hindsight
- Designer: Anna Maria Horner
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: pink, blue, orange, yellow, green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: butterfly, moth, flower, floral, bouquet, large scale
- Project: Cadence
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.