This bold and beautiful large scale floral is the solution for everything right now. Use it whole for a whole-cloth quilt, garment, or draperies, cut it up into tiny pieces for patchwork, and isolate motifs for fussy cutting. Choose your own adventure, and win every time! (Can you imagine this as a One Block Wonder???)
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large-scale directional stripe repeat. Print repeats approximately every 26".
- Collection: Love Always, AM
- Designer: Anna Maria Horner
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: brown, red, purple, green, blue, pink
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, bloom, garden, tropical, forest, large scale
- Project: Love Always
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.