Quilters will recognize these triangles as flying geese, but the pattern has universal appeal in it's beautiful texture and graphic impact.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Loominous
- Designer: Anna Maria Horner
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (112cm)
- Colors: green, blue, yellow
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: yarn dye, triangle, flying geese, stripe, garment sewing
- Notes: The beautiful weave of this fabric means that there are larger than average "floats" in the design, so certain areas have a more open weave. You will therefore want to allow yourself plenty of seam allowance in your sewing. For situations where you need to have narrow seam allowances, such as patchwork, simply interface your fabric with a very lightweight fusible, woven interfacing before cutting and sewing to make sure all edges stay secure during your project.
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.