Sweet little coneflowers have such a unique charm!
Quarry Trail features geometric and nature-inspired designs that are overprinted on your Essex favorites: Essex Linen, Essex Yarn Dyed, and Essex Homespun. Take the beautiful linen/cotton blend you love, add in Anna Graham's beautiful, modern designs, and you get this stunning collection of versatile fabrics.
This is a printed woven cotton/linen blend fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Quarry Trail
- Designer: Anna Graham
- Fiber Content: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight (5.6 oz.)
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, white, green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Echinacea, coneflower, flower, floral
- Project: Buckthorn Backpack & Tote, Caravan Tote, Poolside Tote
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured in: USA, printed on import
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.
Designer Insight: Anna Graham discusses Quarry Trail from Robert Kaufman Fabrics on Vimeo.