Warp & Weft Honey - Jacquard - Pink
This complex dobby weave creates a beautiful, geometric pattern that shifts everytime you look at it.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with aÂ stripe repeat.
- Collection:Â Warp & WeftÂ Honey
- Designer:Â Alexia Marcelle Abegg forÂ Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content:Â 100% cotton
- Weight:Â quilting weight
- Width:Â 44" (110cm)
- Colors:Â pink, red
- Opacity:Â semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave:Â a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape:Â crisp body
- Keywords:Â jacquard, grid, geometric, checkerboard, plus, yarn dye
- Project:Â Picnic Throw,Â Swatch
- Recommended For:Â patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In:Â India
- Care Instructions:Â Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.