Warp & Weft Honey - Chore Coat Stripe - Sunset
This woven fabric has a very textured hand, with nubby thick and thin yarns.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric.
- Collection: Warp & Weft Honey
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, brown, yellow, blue, orange, red, purple, pink
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with nubby texture from thick & thin yarns
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: stripe, yarn dye, garment sewing, canvas
- Project: Picnic Throw, Swatch, Chore Coat Toweling Jacket
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.