It's not macaroni art... really, it isn't.
This is a printed woven unbleached cotton/linen blend fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Vessel
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 70% cotton, 30% linen
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: hill, hemisphere, macaroni, pasta, noodle
- Project: Pepin Tote
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.