Alexia's Hexie Cheater print delivers the cute hexie look with no piecing required! If desired, hexies can be cut apart and used with 1" hexie papers. Use these cheater prints for making easy, on-trend patchwork garments and bags. Or, use them for striking wholecloth quilts or quilt backs. All the quilty goodness with none of the piecing. Shhh, we won't tell!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Honey
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: pink, red, orange, yellow, blue, brown, natural, metallic copper
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: hexagon, honeycomb, cheater, EPP, English Paper Piecing, retro, vintage, daisy, flower, floral, mushroom, toadstool, bird, geometric, block print, 70s, seventies
- Project: Tamarack
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.