echino - Bird to Hang - Natural
These sweet magpies are perched on what might be beaded strings suspended between abstract blossoms and blooms.
This is a printed woven cotton/linen blend fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: echino
- Designer: Etsuko Furuya
- Fiber Content: 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Weight: canvas weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, red, yellow, grey, brown, blue, purple, green
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with subtle texture from thick and thin linen yarns
- Drape: medium drape
- Keywords: bird, magpie, bead, perch, abstract, Japanese fabric
- Project: echino Backpack
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.