This jumbo sized panel (54" x 72") is perfect as a whole-cloth project or quilt back. Commemorate your favorite National Park adventures with this beauty!
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Panel measures approximately 72" by WOF (width of fabric). Individual postcards measure approximately 4 7/8" x 7 1/2" (not including light border). Each panel includes one of each motif for a total of 63 postcards.
- Collection: National Parks
- Designer: Anderson Design Group
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 54" (137cm)
- Colors: natural, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, grey, black
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: America, United States, camping, nature, outdoors, forest, desert, ocean, lake, Acadia, American Samoa, Arches, Badlands, Big Bend, Biscayne, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Carlsbad Caverns, Channel Islands, Congaree, Crater Lake, Cuyahoga Valley, Death Valley, Denali, Dry Tortugas, Everglades, Gates of the Arctic, Gateway Arch, Glacier, Glacier Bay, Grand Canyon, Grand Teton, Great Basin, Great Sand Dunes, Great Smoky Mountains, Guadalupe Mountains, Haleakala, Hawai'i Volcanoes, Hot Springs, Indiana Dunes, Isle Royale, Joshua Tree, Katmai, Kenai Fjords, Kings Canyon, Kobuk Valley, Lake Clark, Lassen Volcanic, Mammoth Cave, Mesa Verde, Mount Rainier, North Cascades, Olympic, Petrified Forest, Pinnacles, Redwood, Rocky Mountain, Saguaro, Sequoia, Shenandoah, Theodore Roosevelt, Virgin Islands, Voyageurs, White Sands, Wind Cave, Wrangell-St Elias, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Zion
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, home dec
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.