National Parks - Posters Panel - Sand
The ultimate National Parks poster collection is right here!
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat. Panel measures approximately 24" by WOF (width of fabric). Individual posters measure approximately 2 13/16" x 3 3/4" (not including light border). Each panel includes one of each motif for a total of 60 posters. Although sold by the panel so as to keep motifs intact, purchases of multiple panels will be cut continously as long as inventory permits.
- Collection: National Parks
- Designer: Anderson Design Group
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, grey, brown, black
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: National Park, America, United States, camping, nature, outdoors, desert, cactus, forest, bear, horse, river, lizard, wolf, fish, moose, coyote, sailboat, ocean, bird, Native American, petroglyph, Acadia, American Samoa, Arches, Badlands, Big Bend, Biscayne, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Carlsbad Caverns, Channel Islands, Congaree, Crater Lake, Cuyahoga Valley, Death Valley, Denali, Dry Tortugas, Everglades, Gateway Arch, Gates of the Arctic, Glacier, Glacier Bay, Grand Canyon, Grand Teton, Great Basin, Great Sand Dunes, Great Smoky Mountains, Guadalupe Mountains, Haleakala, Hawai'i Volcanoes, Hot Springs, Isle Royale, Joshua Tree, Katmai, Kenai Fjords, Kings Canyon, Kobuk Valley, Lake Clark, Lassen Volcanic, Mammoth Cave, Mesa Verde, Monument Valley, Mount Rainier, Olympic, Petrified Forest, Pinnacles, Redwood, Rocky Mountains, Saguaro, Sequoia, Shenandoah, Theodore Roosevelt, Virgin Islands, Voyageurs, Wind Cave, Wrangell St. Elias, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Zion
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, home dec
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.