Collect them all! Postcards of your favorite National Park wildlife friends are here!
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Legends of the National Parks
- Designer: Anderson Design Group
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, grey, natural, brown, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, Green Lady, Spearfinger, Slide-Rock Bolter, extraterrestrial, alien, ET, Cave Dragon, Mothman, Jackalope, Pavla Blanca, Keelut, Lizard Man, Wendigo, Creature from the Deep, Zion Angel, Yucca Man, Shunka Warakin, Swamp Ape, Snallygaster, Whitewalker, Kentucky Goblin, cryptid, cryptozoology, cryptozoologist, National Park, camping, nature, outdoors
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, home dec
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.