This lovely shibori print features a border along each selvedge - perfect for garment hem details, table settings, or for 2 fabrics in one!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Shimo
- Designer: Debbie Maddy
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: shibori, tie dye, border print, Japan
- Notes: This is a border print, with the lighter area of the print repeating along each selvedge - extending approximately 9" in from each selvedge.
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.