Something in this atelier is not quite right... if only I could put my finger on it.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large-scale directional diamond repeat.
- Collection: The Ghastlies
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, black
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: sewing machine, scissors, telephone, yarn, knitting, cat, pincushion, buttons, needles, antique, vintage, moth, scary, haunted, Halloween
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.